Hi, My name is Krity Deb. I am an Innovative thinker and explorer. I am a very passionate self – taught UI / graphic designer looking for a way into the industry where I can use my talents for the greater good of the company under the guidance of talented mentor who can help me refine my skills..
I have always been very keen and enthusiastic about the whole UI designing process; hence I have always tried to take up task related to UI design and development whenever I saw an opportunity. I like interacting with people, I am empathetic and a good listener. I have an experience working for Oracle Financial Services for 4.5 yrs. as a software consultant. I also have some experience of freelance UI / Graphic designing. Due to visa restrictions I was not able to work in US after leaving my job in Dublin, Ireland. To keep myself occupied, I keep exploring and learning about new design trends and technologies in Visual designing along with taking up multiple hobbies..
- I make and sell digital drawing and illustrations using Procreate and Adobe Sketch.
- I design and make jewelry and accessories using thread, beads and wire.
- I make decorative items from waste material like old newspapers and cardboard.
- I write and share recipes of various cuisines on my blog and facebook.
- I love doing photography. “To me, photography is an art of observation. It’s about finding something interesting in an ordinary place… I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.”